Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
We have been helping our client migrate to maven tycho, and the biggest problem that we face is when filling the parent pom to remember the maven-tycho plugin tags or repository tags, tycho-p2-director-plugin tag for product packaging.
Therefore we @ ancit have created a tycho utils plugin which currently contributes more tycho specific code templates to the Maven Editor.
Currently it provides 4 Code Templates
* repository pointing to p2Layout
* target platform configuration
In this plugin we also plan to address issues like
1. Code template for
* Handling Non OSGI Libraries
* Version Handling
* Content Inclusion @ root of the Application like JRE etc
2. New archetype for Maven Tycho Projects
3. On selection of a Project of PDE Nature
* add eclipse-plugin as packaging type
* include maven-tycho plugin
* define repository tag etc.
Code is available on https://github.com/ANCIT/eclipse-utils
1. Fixed the installation problem due to version dependancies in feature plugin.
Now it is available for all eclipse plugins.
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for Maven Tycho Utilities.HTML Code:
Get the latest version of the Eclipse IDE.