Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
Maestrosoft Studio is a powerful plugin add-on to Eclipse that enables integration of the Microsoft Visual Studio C/C++ compiler into the Eclipse IDE. (Microsoft debugger is not integrated into the Eclipse IDE and is not supported)
* Concurrent different version flavor of the Microsoft Visual Studio C++ compiler.
* Concurrent 32/64 bits toolchains.
* Support different CPU architecture: x86, ia64 (Itanium)
* Concurrent x86 cross compilers
* Support the MASM assembler compiler
* Precompiled header compilation
* Near complete full set of the C++/Linker options availability
* Templates for shared library, static library and Windows Application
* Eclipse 32 bit/64 bits IDE capability
* Works with WIndows 32/64 bits OS (Windows Vista and higher)
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for Maestro Studio for Microsoft C/C++ compiler.HTML Code:
Back to the top