Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
A console replacement for viewing logs. During the development process, it is common for developers to print log output on the console. Typically, the developer will also customize the format of the log output by setting properties of a PatternLayout instance. Logback Beagle serves the same purpose as the regular console, but offers several advantages over the plain-old console. Below is a list of key advantages of our plugin:
- event coloring: events of level WARN and ERROR are colored in orange and respectively in red
- jump to caller: quickly go the the class and line where any given logging request was issued
- quickly filter-out events by setting the level of existing loggers
- change the output format on-the-fly
- measure the time elapsed between any two lines of log
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for logback-beagle.HTML Code:
Submitted by Rahul Khimasia on Fri, 2017-03-24 08:36
I tried this on Eclipse Neon and IBM RAD 9.0. Does not work on both of them.
Submitted by Steven Dodd on Thu, 2014-04-03 14:17
Doesn’t work in Eclipse 4.3
Submitted by Alex Sarco on Thu, 2013-10-24 06:35
Apparently, logback removed it from the Eclipse Update Site due to incompatibilities with Eclipse 4.3
But they haven't said anything about it or responded to queries in the mailing list or the bug that was opened for it.
A co-located event with KubeCon + CloudNativeCon EU on March 30, 2020