Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this Solution's Update Site.
LiClipse: Lightweight editors, theming and usability improvements for Eclipse
LiClipse provides a number of enhancements to the Eclipse platform:
* Improved theming support based on Eclipse 4 improvements (and scrollbar theming).
* Support for TextMate bundles (see: http://www.liclipse.com/textmate_bundles.html).
* It's easy to add support for a new language (mainly create a .liclipse file -- see: http://www.liclipse.com/supported_languages.html for details)
* Usability improvements for all Eclipse editors (currently multi-cursors: specifying and editing multiple locations and vertical indent guides in any editor).
* Bundling of many useful plugins in a single package (currently it also bundles Eclipse Color Theme, StartExplorer, AnyEdit, EGit and PyDev).
* Native installers (with a provided JRE) are available for Linux, Mac and Windows.
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days:0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for LiClipse.HTML Code:
Submitted by Paul Verest on October 25, 2013 - 02:33
It is great to see that what Fabio Zadrozny has been doing for several years has evolved into new engine. License is commercial, wish the Brainwy success.
Back to the top