LiClipse: Lightweight editors, theming and usability improvements for Eclipse
LiClipse provides a number of enhancements to the Eclipse platform:
* Improved theming support based on Eclipse 4 improvements.
* It's easy to add support for a new language (mainly create a .liclipse file -- see: http://www.liclipse.com/supported_languages.html for details)
* Usability improvements for all Eclipse editors (currently multi-edition: specifying and editing multiple locations and vertical indent guides in any editor).
* Bundling of many useful plugins in a single package (currently it also bundles Workspace Mechanic, Eclipse Color Theme, StartExplorer, AnyEdit, EGit and PyDev.
* Native installers (with a provided JRE) are available for Linux, Mac and Windows.
Submitted by Paul Verest on October 25, 2013 - 02:33
It is great to see that what Fabio Zadrozny has been doing for several years has evolved into new engine. License is commercial, wish the Brainwy success.
Back to the top