Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this Solution's Update Site.
Do you spend a considerable part of your time on finding bugs and looking for the location of code for a feature? To solve your problem we have developed Jidebug, to have more time for what matters.
It's free for 30 days, no registration needed. You can find hard to catch, non-reproducible bugs in one hour saving days of annoyances.
Jidebug for Java is a debugging and code comprehension tool especially efficient for non-reproducible bugs.
Jidebug displays the comparison of two program or test executions. This comparison help you find bugs that occur occasionally or find code related to a feature.
Jidebug makes it easy to investigate any application. You can explore running processes, start and stop Jidebug anytime and use filters to focus on important parts of the code.
Jidebug Start-Stop function makes it possible to monitor only the relevant part of a program execution.
Jidebug is based on Java Agent technology; it works on Java 5+, application servers, and standalone apps. You can also record data on another machine and transfer it back to your development environment for investigation.
Sound interesting? Visit our homepage for more information at jidebug.com and try Jidebug for free!
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days:0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for Jidebug.HTML Code:
Submitted by Jidebug Team on November 23, 2015 - 08:39
- Greatly improved performance
- Chronological navigation of compared code blocks
- Removed hard to use Influences functionality
Submitted by Jidebug Team on December 8, 2014 - 06:18
Release Notes for 2.4.0:
- remote control for servers straight from the Eclipse GUI
- drag and drop import for executions (just drop an execution to the Executions View to import)
- added a switch for the package decoration inside the Executions View
Submitted by Jidebug Team on August 29, 2014 - 09:23
- Revamped Executions / Snapshots view
- Added the possibility to view the Jidebug Agent's logfile with one click
- Added a list of processed / filtered classes to the snapshot (Details)
- Faster data processing
- Many internal improvements and bug fixes
Submitted by Jidebug Team on June 13, 2014 - 06:06
We have added many improvements to make Jidebug easier for beginner users. Running JVM Processes and Jidebug Attach backend has been completely redone.
Try the new changes and send us feedback!
Submitted by Jidebug Team on May 16, 2014 - 05:09
- Completely revamped Execution Comparison View.
- Comparison from both directions is visible at once.
- Standalone use of Jidebug agent.
- Better Java 1.5 support.
- Added the possibility to Import and Export Executions.
Submitted by Anand Yashwanth on February 28, 2014 - 07:27
When i try to debug a helloworld program, it shows me the yellow sticks on the code that got executed. But if the same i run with my product, there is no yellow sticks and i have no clue how to continue. Can you give me some tutorial to learn the steps to execute a product / code, etc.
Submitted by milassin on March 4, 2014 - 07:38
We are really excited that you are interested in trying out our product!
We posted a series of guides on How to use Jidebug, I am confident you will find an answer to your problem there: http://4dsoft.eu/jidebug/use. You can also contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are more than happy to walk you through the steps of starting with Jidebug.
The next version of Jidebug will be capable to export and import execution traces. If you send that we can compare it with ours and help you find the root cause of the problem. Otherwise it is extremely difficult to guess the cause of a remote bug.
Submitted by milassin on February 28, 2014 - 03:05
- First product version also contains beta features
- New "Running JVM Processes" View with the ability to Start and Stop Jidebug on any running process
- UI improvements
Submitted by milassin on November 5, 2013 - 10:55
Release Notes for Jidebug 1.1.1:
- debug mode skips internal jidebug calls
- highlights first statement of Jidebug comparison
Submitted by milassin on November 4, 2013 - 09:57
Release Notes for Jidebug 1.1.1:
- many bug fixes
- list unprocessed classes in Comparison view
List of supported platforms:
- Eclipse 3.7.2 - Eclipse 4.2 SR2
- Java 6 and Java 7
Jidebug is tested to work on these systems. Other versions might work but those are currently not tested and not supported by us.
Submitted by Anand Yashwanth on October 21, 2013 - 10:28
I really want to use this feature. But something is terribly wrong when i install.
First of all, my JDT gets crashed in my eclipse and i am not able to retain it.
Second, i installed Jidebug and when running the simple hello world program it throws exception and no runtime trace captured.
I hope you fix the problem quick and release the working plugin.
Submitted by milassin on November 4, 2013 - 10:52
We have uploaded a new version of Jidebug.
Please check if it fixes your issues.
Submitted by milassin on October 29, 2013 - 05:24
Thank you for your feedback!
We aim to make Jidebug work in every situation, but unfortunately there are still some bugs to iron out.
Please contact us at email@example.com so we can fix this issue.
Back to the top