Use JUnit Test using Excel. The JExcelUnit will make the '.xlsx' file which related to the project you made.
This Excel File includes some informations about your java project such as class name, constructor, fields, and methods. and those are preapplied to the cell value. So the user can write test case just selecting some cell value. The Test case might have Test Name, Test Target(Class and Constructor), Test Method, Method Inputs, Expected Value, Result and Success/Failure.
Now, if you want to write your test case, you can write down in your excel, just completing Single line. JExcelUnit can give you some profits.
- You can write your Test Case in this Excel file easy without JUnit Code.
- You can manage your Test Suite as a data. and can see test cases more intutive.
- Testing Cost will be reduced rapidly.
Select JExcelUnit Button on Eclipse top bar Or Project-New-Testable Excel .xlsx . JExcelUnit will analyze your Project and then make Excel File automatically.
1. Move plugin file(jexcelunit_x.x.jar) to '/dropins' in Eclipse Location. and restart Eclipse.
2. Add buildpath configration and add 'jexcelunit_lib_x.x.jar'.
JExcelUnit Plug-In Download link : https://s3.ap-northeast-2.amazonaws.com/jexcelunit/plugin/jexcelunit_1.0...
JExcelUnit Library Download link : https://s3.ap-northeast-2.amazonaws.com/jexcelunit/lib/jexcelunit_lib_1....