Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
When developing Java applications, there are times when you need to search for a Java code snippet to do a common task like reading file content, looping over a Collection, parsing an XML file etc. This plugin is to help you to do that easily. Just think about this plugin as something like MSDN for Java.
- Use Update site URL: https://dl.bintray.com/tha/eclipserepo/
- Or download offline: download plugin from https://dl.bintray.com/tha/eclipserepo/plugins/org.freejava.javaexamplessearch_1.0.1.jar and save it to eclipse/dropins/ folder
- Install the plugin
- Use menu item FreeJava Tools/Java Examples Search to open a Search dialog
- Enter your keywords and click OK
- A search result window will be opened with results
- Tested with Eclipse 3.6 to 3.7 but it should run well on older versions of Eclipse
- Eclipse IDE 3.6 or later
- Internet connection to use Google Custom Search
You might also like the plugins:
- Java Source Attacher to find source code for open source Java libraries.
- Java Dependency Viewer to view your class dependencies and package dependencies visually.
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for Java Examples Search.HTML Code:
Back to the top