Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
Get Localization is a service (SaaS) for managing software translation, it provides easy-to-use editor and workflow for developers to send & receive files. With one click you can send files to translators and download them back to your project. You can use your own in-house translators, your preferred translation agency, crowdsourcing or then just let us do the translation for you.
You can learn more about Get Localization from http://www.getlocalization.com
Get Localization Sync for Eclipse allows you easily to sync translation/i18n
files between Eclipse and Get Localization Workspace project.
- Send updated files for translation
- Pull all the translation files to specific folder
- Properties and resource bundles supported
- Full support for Android projects, translation files are automatically
placed to correct values-(id) folders.
- On Get Localization web interface you can see easily where your project stands, how much work has been done, who has been active, what remains to be done etc.
- All your translation files are automatically kept in sync based on your latest master files.
... and a lot more!
How to get started:
1. Sign up at http://www.getlocalization.com and select your plan.
2. Install this plug-in
3. See the instructions at http://getlocalization.github.com/eclipse/ for more detailed information.
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for Get Localization Sync (i18n tool).HTML Code:
A co-located event with KubeCon + CloudNativeCon EU on March 30, 2020