Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this Solution's Update Site.
Icon editor, icon manager and other nice features.
* Create new png icons
* Edit and modify existing icons
* Pick a color from the palette or from the current image and draw your modifications.
* Transparency editor for gif and png files. Remove those white backgrounds from your plugins.
* Undo/Redo, Select/Select all, Copy/Paste/Cut, Delete.
* Zoom and original size functionalities.
* Image property page
* Select, view and save multiple base and overlay icons combinations at the same time.
* Small gallery included.
* Flip/Rotate, Scale and Color category including Disable and Gray effect.
* Drop images from the workspace, filesystem or from the editor itself.
* Drag images to save in the workspace or filesystem.
Other nice features
* Crawl icons from your Eclipse installations and reuse them.
* Crawl icons from your Eclipse ISharedImages.
* Crawl potentially whitebackground icons.
* Show the icons directly in the workspace (all of them or only those in the icons folder).
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days:0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for Icons Editor.HTML Code:
Submitted by Paul Verest on January 16, 2014 - 06:07
Especial Icon Manager View is super tool for making icons overlays.
Hint: use Alt+Enter Image to check image properties.
Warning! opening really big file may freeze Eclipse for long and always (with version 2.4.1 used).
If it happened to you, Eclipse may freeze again after restart.
Just rename file on file system and start Eclipse after that.
Back to the top