Eclipse Color Theme makes it possible to switch color themes conveniently and without side effects.
After the installation, go to Window→Preferences→General→Appereance->Color Theme to change the color theme.
If you are using a version of the plugin lower than 0.6, please uninstall and reinstall it from the new location. Update site and plugin ID have changed.
You can also download the update site for offline installation.
Eclipse Color Theme currently supports the following editors:
- ActionScript/MXML (Adobe Flash Builder)
- BibTex/LaTeX (TeXlipse)
- Clojure (Counterclockwise)
- ColdFusion (CFEclipse)
- Erlang (ErlIDE)
- FreeMarker (JBoss Tools)
- Go (GoClipse)
- Gradle (Nodeclipse/Enide Minimalist Gradle Editor)
- Haskell (EclipseFP)
- haXe (eclihx)
- HTML (Eclipse WTP, AngularJS Eclipse Plugin)
- Jade (Node.js template engine; Nodeclipse/Enide Minimalist Jade Editor)
- Java properties (Eclipse JDT, Properties Editor)
- Json (Json Eclipse Plugin, Eclipse Json Editor Plugin)
- Less (Eclipse plugin for LESS)
- Puppet (Gepetto)
- R (StatET)
- Yaml (Yedit)
Gedit Original Oblivion
NightLion Aptana Theme
Sublime Text 2
You can download additonal themes or create your own on eclipsecolorthemes.org.
If you have a feature request such as support for another editor, create an issue or a pull request on GitHub.
If you like the plugin and feel generous, you could make a donation.