CodePro AnalytiX is now offered as a free download by Google. Please stay tuned for exciting new announcements coming soon on the Google Web Toolkit blog http://googlewebtoolkit.blogspot.com/.
To opt-in to receive emails about CodePro AnalytiX and other Google Developer Tools, please visit http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/tools/optin.html.
CodePro AnalytiX: Java Code Quality and Security Analyisis
CodePro AnalytiX is the premier Java software testing tool for Eclipse developers who want to be active participants in improving the quality and security of the code they produce. CodePro AnalytiX seamlessly integrates into the Eclipse environment, using automated source code analysis to pinpoint quality issues and security vulnerabilities before code reaches QA, or worse, production!
Helping developers reduce errors and decrease security vulnerabilities as they create code, CodePro AnalytiX offers concrete recommendations for fixing most issues. Discover why professional developers have chosen CodePro AnalytiX as the most useful, comprehensive, and easy-to-use Eclipse Java code review tool available.
Deploy CodePro AnalytiX on developer desktops and/or seamlessly integrate it into a continuous or nightly software build system, ensuring high software quality throughout the development process.
The latest version of CodePro AnalytiX offers support for Eclipse 3.6 and addresses a variety of items to enhance usability.
- Static code analysis (1200+ audit rules, including 225 security audit rules to detect security vulnerabilities)
- Defect detection, repair and reporting
- Auditing for Java, JSP, JSF, Struts, Hibernate and XML
- Advanced audit filtering
- Define, distribute and enforce quality standards across development teams with integrated team collaboration
- Automated JUnit test generation for both JUnit 3 and JUnit 4
- Mock Objects support
- JUnit Testing for Spring, Struts, JSF and EJB frameworks
- JUnit test editor
- Analysis and reporting for duplicate code, dead code and dependencies
- Code metrics with drilldown & triggers
- Code coverage analysis
- Powerful management reporting
- Seamless integration with Eclipse, Rational, WebSphere and MyEclipse; supports Rational Application Developer v7.5
"SAS has used Instantiations products for several years now and we have always been very pleased with the products themselves as well as the support that we have received. Instantiations is a world-class organization. Because our software is used to drive key business decisions, it's critical that we deliver high-quality software, and implementing CodePro AnalytiX has allowed us to automate the process of enforcing programming standards and best practices."
--Rich Main, Director, Business Intelligence Reporting, SAS.