This feature contains a bndtools workspace with an extensive Gradle integration, one that is far more flexible and featureful than what is delivered by bndtools itself.
Bndtools is an Eclipse-based development environment for OSGi bundles.
The plugin is an evolved and improved version of what was originally delivered with bndtools 2.3.0.REL, while still using the official bnd Gradle plugin as delivered by bnd.
Among other things it has the following extra features:
- Support for FindBugs
- Support for junit code coverage reports through Jacoco
- An easily customisable setup
- Automatic location of the cnf project
- ...and much more
- Open the Window-->Preferences dialog
- Select the Bndtools-->Workspace Template section
- Click the + button next to the GitHub Repositories section
- Enter fhuberts/bndtoolsWorkspace as the repository name
- Enter origin/master as the branch
- Click on the Validate button
- Click on the Save button
- Click on the OK button
When creating a new bndtools workspace you can now use this workspace..
The workspace is compatible with bndtools 3.1.0.REL and later.
The workspace is kept in sync with the releases of bnd/bndtools.
This workspace currently contains bnd 3.3.0.REL.
For (other) releases, navigate to the GitHub repository and inspect the branches and tags.
This project is fully Open Source and is located at https://github.com/fhuberts/bndtoolsWorkspace.
Patches and bug reports are appreciated.