Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
Show file information for the active editor in the status bar.
Show file encoding and line ending
Line ending (separator) support showing CRLF, CR, LF and Mixed, can also be converted.
Change "Text File Encoding" setting by file property
To add the encoding, use Preference > General > Workspace > Text File Encoding > Other.
Autodetect: Automatic detection by juniversalchardet
Inheritance: Inherited from folder or project properties, workspace preferences
Content Type: Determined from content type setting
'Autodetect: Set Automatically'
This only applies if the file properties encoding is not specified.
An automatically set is not enabled by default.
1.8.0 - 2016.08.13
* Add folder properties hierarchy menu
* Add 'Oepn Setting File in Project' action
* Fix not shown encoding when editor all closed
* Improve handle resource in jar
* Improve charset label in menu
* Rename plugin name 'Encoding StatusBar' to 'Autodetct Encoding'
1.7.0 - 2016.07.28
* Add 'Add/Remove BOM' action
* Add file creation preferences shortcut
* Improve autodetect
* Improve determined from content
1.6.0 - 2016.07.18
* Add autodetect behavior option
* Add set automatically or show warning by autodetect
* Add pom editor Effective pom tab support
1.5.0 - 2016.07.03
* Add multi page editor support
* Add class editor support
* Add encoding label to menu
* Add package root properties menu
Original source: File Encoding Info
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for Autodetect Encoding.HTML Code:
Submitted by Youngbae Jo on Mon, 2017-05-15 05:36
I escaped from 'determine by contents' hell. thanks!
Back to the top