Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this Solution's Update Site.
Too Much Code? Architexa helps you examine your code!
The tool suite builds useful diagrams to help developers Quickly Understand Code and Document In Seconds. Unlike typical UML/modeling tools, Architexa is designed to be code-centric - around your needs. Developers can easily:
- Make sense of your code with quick visualizations of key components.
- Take advantage of powerful interactive exploration of the diagrams.
- Document code architecture and share discussions with team members.
Watch a short 3-minute overview video for an introduction to the powerful capabilities offered.
Get high level overviews quickly using Layered Diagrams:
Examine various code relationships in one place with Class Diagrams:
Understand code behavior and logic using Sequence Diagrams:
Download Architexa to easily understand and document your code with a free, 30 day trial.
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days:0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for Architexa for Eclipse 4.2.HTML Code:
Submitted by 12user 12user on May 25, 2015 - 13:16
Thanks! You saved my day.
Worked in my case.
Submitted by FriendOf Eclipse on November 28, 2014 - 05:20
I found this solution in the thread about an error in Veloeclipse which seems to be similar:
- Go to: Help -> Install New Software...
- Choose: Eclipse Project Updates - http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4
- Install: "Eclipse 2.0 Style Plugin Support" from "Eclipse Tests, Examples, and Extras"
- Now install Architexa
Works for me
Submitted by sinedanat on July 8, 2014 - 04:16
It's impossible to install architexa plugin in Eclipse 4.4 Luna due to error:
"session context was:(profile=DefaultProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Install, operand=null --> [R]com.architexa.external.org.apache.commons.collections 184.108.40.206406040154, action=).
Failed to prepare partial IU: [R]com.architexa.external.org.apache.commons.collections 220.127.116.11406040154."
Back to the top