Save and Distribute Your Eclipse setup
The Yatta Eclipse Exporter is an easy way to save your Eclipse setups and Workspace configurations – for yourself or your team. Export your Eclipse configuration, installed plug-ins, workspace settings and project configuration quickly and easily to a single local file. Share your project setup with your team and just start building great software. Try it now - it's free!
What's in it?
The Exporter lets you save the setup of any Eclipse to a single file. We call that file a profile. It's a "snapshot" of your Eclipse installation and workspace, containing information about plug-ins, workspace settings (e.g. project metadata and -preferences, build server configurations and working sets), and links to source code and task repositories (like on GitHub). No actual source code of course.
Export Eclipse setups
Export your running Eclipse environment directly from within your IDE.
- Turn any Eclipse installation into a profile.
- Create profile templates for yourself or your team(s)
- Need similar setups for your projects? Just create a basic installation, export, and apply it whenever you need.
- Export complete project setups to get your team ready to go in minutes.
Install Eclipse setups
Use the lightweight Yatta Launcher desktop app to install exported setups from scratch with just a few clicks. More information how to install an exported profile.
Share Eclipse setups
Deploy your Eclipse setup and workspace to your whole team and get everyone ready to start coding in seconds.
- Share exported setups locally, via e-mail, or any way you like
- Help new team members get productive.
- Distribute your new project setup faster. Stop sending zip files with Eclipse setups.
Download Yatta Profiles for Eclipse
Visit our website for more information and free download.
Note that Profiles is still beta but stable – and productive. Anyhow, don't hesitate to send us feedback or file an error report in case anything doesn't work as intended.
We are working hard to continuously improve Profiles as well as other parts of the Eclipse IDE. Stay tuned for our roadmap. There is a lot more to come. You have a feature request? Send us an email!
Do you need more information? Contact us and follow the latest Yatta News on Twitter or Facebook.